Best of British Events
Rules & Regulations
1. This show is affiliated to various Breed Societies, where this is appropriate the selected society rules
govern the affiliated classes in those categories.
2. Exhibits in nominated breed classes must be registered or eligible for registration in their respective stud
book. Non- specified breed class exhibits do not require registration information.
3. It is a condition of entry that all competitors agree without reserve to comply with the rules and regula-
tions & the Health and Safety policies and guidelines relevant to the show and venue.
4. NO person other than the competitor and Show Officials are allowed in the show rings at any time.
5. The Judges decision is FINAL. Judges may withhold any prize if in their opinion the exhibit does not merit a particular award.
6. Dependant on entries received - Classes may be amalgamated or split at the discretion of the organizer/promoter.
7. Stallions/Colts MUST be under the control of a capable handler.
8. In the interest of Health & Safety the organizers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person/s who fail to comply to directives of their officials in any area of the show-ground, show-rings, stables or any area in the jurisdiction of the venue owners. The organizers/promoters have taken reasonable precautions for the health & safety of everyone attending the show. Please ensure that you also take reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents.
9. All entries must be submitted on an official entry form and accompanied by the correct entry fees. Nomination entries are not allowed. Pre-Entries may be paid by cash or cheque. (Please Note: Dishonoured Cheques incur additional banking fees which will be invoiced to the exhibitor concerned—future entries may be affected if all fees and costs in these circumstances are not met Entries ‘On-The-Day’ to be paid in cash.
10. Entry Fees will NOT be refunded, unless accompanied by a Valid Veterinary Certificate.
11. Any horse leaving the ring before the class has ended will be eliminated. Any horse being so late to enter the ring as that the first walk round has been completed will not be allowed to compete in the class. Whilst every effort is made it may not be possible to avoid classes clashing, if this occurs then the onus is on the competitor to nominate the class they wish to compete in. Entry Fees will not be refunded.
12. Dogs MUST be kept under control at all times.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for any damage or loss incurred/caused by any person or animal, to either spectators, exhibits or their property. Competitors are also responsible for any person assisting/representing them, and/or their conduct whilst present at the show. It is a condition of entry that competitors agree to exonerate the show organizers/promoters against any action/claim arising out of their own or their representatives actions.
14. The Best of British Events expects all competitors to carry their OWN third party Insurance!
15. No Foals are to be Shown at these Events under the age of four weeks while on the Mare or under 5 months old after weaning!